How to download images from Naver blogs

Yo yo. I just checked this blog Traffic Source and someone went to this blog through
"how to download image from Naver" keyword.

I didn't have an answer for that before, but now I have, because I'm nice 8Db
lol jk its because I'm bored and lifeless 8(

Please use FIREFOX or SAFARI or GOOGLE CHROME o(^-^)o

✭ FOR GOOGLE CHROME: 
1) Go to Wrench tool > Tools > Developer Tools
2) Go to Resources, expand post' folder and 'mainFrame', then find and select the file in 'Images'
3) Right-click on the image and click "Open in New Tab" and then in the new tab, save the image





✭ FOR SAFARI: 
1) Go to Window > Activity
2) Minimize your other tabs activity list (if have), find the image in the list that have lots of items. Like in the picture below, the list I expanded have 111 items.
3) Search for something that have 'postfiles' and then double click them to open in new page, then save.




✭ FOR FIREFOX:
* Please download DownThemAll! add-on/plugin or this won't work.

1) Go to Tools > DownThemAll! Tools > DownThemAll
2) Choose 'Pictures and Medias' if its not yet selected. Type 'postfiles' in fast filter and click 'disable other filters' so you won't accidentally download other irrelevant files. After enabling the filter option only the post's image will be in green tick. If the item is ticked means it'll be downloaded.





ISN'T IT EASY? especially on Firefox. It has been my saviour for lots of things hahah!
For one or two file I usually use Safari though because it's my main browser.
For lotsss of image I use Firefox. I only use Chrome method when I'm not on my laptop ^-^)v

Oh well I hope it helps.. this tutorial doesn't only apply to images though. 
You can also download videos from YouTube or contents in basically any website, as long as you search for it 8Db

+ Here's a Lee Jongseok 8D


Comments

  1. Thank you soooo much! You've helped me a lot! I was being crazy trying to download images and I couldn't imagine that it was so easy
    Thanks! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you tell me step by step, i am use newest version of firefox. its totally different, by the way i have download down themall. THANKS :)

      Delete
  2. thank you. but this doesn't work on some sites...
    for example this one: http://gogolang.blog.me/140173232291

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply. I tried to open the link but it says the blog post is private.

      Delete
    2. Wait oops, if its a blog post with 1 dog picture, then this is the image url : http://postfiles2.naver.net/20121127_113/gogolang_1353982735210WRaPK_JPEG/image.jpg?type=w1

      The filter worked for me :)

      Delete
  3. Hello , and I want to say thank you so much for help me by post how to. I wish you will have a lot of happiness in your life . take care

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! This guide helped a bunch ~ Thanks much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much!! Especially because I'm using firefox haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. this doesn't work on images you can't right-click..do you know how to get the images if you cant right-click?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Many thanks for you because this is something new to me ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't with this link though ~
    http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=tndls704&logNo=150177506553&parentCategoryNo=&categoryNo=&viewDate=&isShowPopularPosts=false&from=postView

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is fantastic. Thanks so much for sharing. Would you mind sharing how to download videos? especially those not detect by 'download them all'. thanks so much anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much. I can now stick it them :D.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Please tutorial in video with the newest firefox version :))

    ReplyDelete
  14. does the DownThemAll! add-on is a safe software? I mean, it won't harm my PC?

    ReplyDelete
  15. you are a genius! ㅋㅋㅋ 땡큐!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Easier method: Just turn off your browser javascript setting & refresh the webpage; all its photos can now be downloaded since your mouse's Right Click Save As is enabled again.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome!. In Firefox it works 100%. Thxs. bro.

    ReplyDelete
  18. You may also try the following method to download Naver movies or music videos http://www.allavsoft.com/how-to/download-naver-video.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

(UPDATED) How to make a Naver account! (with pictures)

SPM ULKCP experience